uh hi there

hey

sooooooooo...
i'm sorry for being so inactive. i've actually been meaning to write another post but then mock exams got in the way and so did life. BUT!!! i have so so much that's happened in the past month and i guess that i needed a place to splurge out all the details (minus a couple because now my best friend knows bout this blog).

so i'll start from the beginning:

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND...AGAIN
and jesus christ, i sound like a 3 year-old with a lollipop but i'm so happy and today is our one-month which is great!!!!! also i had my FIRST KISS... and yes kinda embarrassing that i'm 15 and had my first kiss a month ago....

my boyfriend is helping my anxiety which is also great... aside from the fact that i still cut...

my music teacher caught me and said boyfriend making out behind a piano... fortunately my music teacher is 24 and he thought it was funny rather than bad. he also jokes about it ALL THE TIME which is great because i'm trying to keep this relationship a secret... (its not really working)

ALL THE SCHOOL STAFF know bout me and my boyfriend because we aren't exactly subtle in science class. it's the only class we have together so there is ZERO space for jesus. our science teacher was talking about grade 9 relationships and welp she brought us up IN A STAFF MEETING FOR HEAVENS SAKE. the only reason i know that it got brought up is because one of my friends mum is a teacher at school.

my best friend got herself a boyfriend and had a make out sesh for 3 hours

I GOT AN A* IN MY SCIENCE MOCK EXAM AND I MIGHT NOT DIE

i thought it would be a good idea to skip maths class when i knew we were doing a test and mum and dad found out cos my teacher emailed them to say that i couldn't do the test so they pulled me out of jazz band which sucks.

to get back into jazz band i need to get at least 3 A's in my mock exams.

and yep...that's been my life for the past month and a bit...

also i've decided to write a bunch of letters to all my friends and family...like letters to them if i died..
because i don't want to die and them have no clue about some things that i did....

it sounds really weird but it makes sense to me

so yea...that's whats going on in my life

lots of love
dion xx

Comments

Popular Posts