so uh...

hey guys

im back

it took a while

so much has happened since about august when i posted last.

and for part of it, im really grateful that it happened, but some parts were possibly the lowest points in my life so far.

im still with my boyfriend (thank god) and without him i honestly dont think that i will still be sane, let alone alive. hes put up with my bullshit from day one and i dont know how he does it, hes never gotten mad or sick of it or given up on me and hes the one who pulled me through the other side. hes incredible and i owe my life to him.

i cut myself the most and worst i ever have

i went on school camp and had an incredible time and it was my birthday on the last day

the next day my parents found about my anxiety and depression and im seeing a psychiatrist person

i made a lead role in my schools production

and yeah

thats about it

we made it through the toughest 6 months of my life

im proud of myself for making it through a shitty shitty time in my life and being better for it

thanks for holding out for me

dion xx

Comments

Popular Posts